- Step 1: Review the Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: Select top 3 choices from the approved Research Projects
- Step 3: Prepare your short Essays to cut & paste into the online application.
- Step 4: Apply using the Online Student Application
- Step 5: Email your resume to the SHARP Coordinator (Vid Raatior, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DEADLINE: May 15, 2016 (noon)
Interview & Hiring Process
- Step 1: Interview will be set up with potential mentor.
- Step 2: Acceptance (or rejection) emails will communicated to you via email.
- Step 3: Hiring. You need to work with the SHARP Coordinator to complete your employment eligibility verification through the Research Corporation of Univ. of Hawaii (RCUH).
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.